We are enfore AG
Enfore AG was founded in 2009 as NumberFour AG by Marco Boerries to re-imagine how small businesses utilize technology. We have built an open business platform to develop solutions that help 200+ million small businesses to stay competitive in a connected world. Our bold vision is simple: every small business should enjoy similar efficiencies and scalability that typically are only available to large enterprises.
Our headquarter is located in Berlin, Germany, with an additional office in Hamburg, Germany.
About the Job
As a Database Engineer IT-Operations (m/f) at enfore you will join an experienced and international engineering team, focused on ensuring availability, stability and performance of a homogenous, dynamic infrastructure while continually improving it.
- You will be part of the operations team, being responsible to keep the company running.
- Enable the development teams to leverage the database where ever possible.
- Assist developers with the creation and maintenance of robust, scalable database code.
- Consult and train our employees in best practices of using our database services.
- Support the design, development and implementations of data solutions : database architecture design, development of database application software, testing and debugging etc
- You have expert knowledge in MongoDB and Cassandra
- Strong grasp of relational databases and noSQL databases in theory and operations
- Strong experience with Linux Operating Systems(CentOS) and in containerized environment
- Familiarity working with Amazon Web Services
- Experience in at least one scripting language
- Fluency in English language, German is a plus!
- Willingness to be part of the 24/7 operations call-duty roster
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Valid German work permit
Extra Qualifiers we’d like to see
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- A positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude
Questions? We are happy to hear from you!