We are enfore AG
Enfore AG was founded in 2009 as NumberFour AG by Marco Boerries to re-imagine how small businesses utilize technology. We have built an open business platform to develop solutions that help 200+ million small businesses to stay competitive in a connected world. Our bold vision is simple: every small business should enjoy similar efficiencies and scalability that typically are only available to large enterprises.
Our headquarter is located in Berlin, Germany, with an additional office in Hamburg, Germany.
About the Job
As a Software Engineer IT-Operations (m/f) at enfore you will join an experienced and international engineering team, focused on ensuring availability, stability and performance of a homogenous, dynamic infrastructure while continually improving it.
- You will be part of the operations team in improving the software we offer to our customers
- You will write code in Scala
- You will work in a full-stack development environment on a small agile team
- You will proactively look for ways to optimize our processes for increased productivity
- You will design and operate critical high-performance, large-scale services
- You have extensive experience in Scala or Java, preferably Java 8
- A practical mindset with passion for what you do
- Excellent experience with Amazon Web Services
- Strong experience working in a DevOps culture
- Strong experience with Linux Operating Systems (CentOS)
- Adequate experience in containerized environments
- Good understanding of full web stack
- Fluency in English language, German is a plus!
- Willingness to be part of the 24/7 operations call-duty roster
- Valid German work permit
Extra Qualifiers we’d like to see
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- A positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude
- Experience with Big data and analytics platforms e.g. Hadoop, Spark etc.
- Experience in agile methodologies
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
Questions? We are happy to hear from you!